Cutting machine is an important cutting processing equipment on the market. It is very convenient in processing and improves the processing speed. So do you know the processing conditions and operation steps of the cutting machine? How much do you know about this? Next, Blue Elephant CNC will give you a detailed summary, hoping to help you.
1. The normal processing conditions of the CNC Router
(1), a certain gap should be maintained between the tool electrode and the processing surface of the workpiece. The size of the gap is determined by electrical standards such as machining voltage, pulse current and pulse gap. The gap size is usually between tens of microns.
The deceleration method of the feeding machine adopts the planetary deceleration mode, the ordinary machine is equipped with a reducer, and the feeding machine adopts the traditional belt deceleration mode, which is generally equipped with a gearbox.
If the gap is smaller or larger than this distance, no spark discharge can take place. If the gap is too small, the positive and negative electrodes are easily short-circuited, and spark discharge will not occur. If the gap is too large, the voltage between the two poles will not easily break through the medium, and no spark discharge will occur.
(2) When cutting the workpiece, the cutting machine needs to be carried out in an insulating working fluid. Commonly used insulating working fluids include kerosene, saponified fluid, deionized water, etc. Use a different working fluid. Under the same electrical standard, the machining speed and surface accuracy are also different.
(3) When using pulse power supply, spark discharge needs pulse and intermittent.
(4) The processed material needs to be conductive. Only conductive materials can generate spark discharges, and conductive materials are generally metal materials and semiconductor non-metal materials.
2. Operation steps of CNC Router
(1) Turn on the power and release the emergency stop button of the cutting machine. In this way, it can be ensured that the cutting machine can be started at any time.
(2) Open the computer connected to the cutting machine, enter the established operating system, find the software that controls the device, and double-click to open the cutting machine software on the computer. But in the later stage, the problem will become more and more.
(3) Check whether the CNC cutting system is normal. If the system gives any error message to the cutting machine, it can no longer work, find out the cause of the error and fix it.
(4) Measure whether the size of the workpiece exceeds the range of the pneumatic clamp of the cutting machine, and adjust it. Once the workpiece size is too large, it will greatly affect the normal operation of the equipment and may cause serious damage to the machine.
(5) Start the pressure device of the cutting machine, and normal processing can only be carried out after the test is no problem.
Several operating taboos and precautions of CNC Router:
1. Under lightning or rainy weather conditions, it is not allowed to install or debug the cutting machine equipment.
2. When the cutting machine is plugged in and running, it is necessary to avoid using a power supply with a rated voltage that does not correspond to it, which will easily damage the cutting machine.
3. When using the cutting machine equipment, if you encounter peculiar smell, noise or smoke, you need to turn off the power in time and stop for inspection.
4. The parts of the cutting machine equipment are mostly metal products, so the cutting machine equipment cannot be placed in a humid environment for a long time, which is easy to cause corrosion to the cutting machine equipment and shorten its service life.
5. When operating, everyone needs to set a set to avoid damage to the original accessories and cables of the woodworking machinery. If accessories and cables are found damaged, they need to be replaced in time.
The processing conditions and operation steps of the CNC Router have been summarized in detail for you. I believe that you will have a new understanding and understanding of this after reading it. If you want to know more, you can pay more attention to our website, hope it can help you.