When we use the CNC Router, we need to check whether the Router has the necessary conditions for normal processing in time to prevent equipment problems and affect the normal operation in the later stage. Then we all know that the necessary conditions for the CNC Router to operate are: What? How much do you know about it? Next, Blue Elephant CNC will give you a detailed summary!
(1) A certain gap needs to be maintained between the tool electrode and the machined surface of the workpiece. The gap is determined by electrical standards such as processing voltage, pulse current, and pulse gap, and the gap is generally between tens of microns. If the gap is smaller or larger than this distance, no spark discharge can take place. If the gap is too small, the positive and negative electrodes are easily short-circuited, and spark discharge cannot occur; if the gap is too large, the voltage between the electrodes is not easy to break through the medium, and spark discharge cannot occur.
(2) When cutting the workpiece, the CNC Router needs to be carried out in an insulating working fluid. Commonly used insulating working fluids include kerosene, saponified fluid, deionized water, etc. Different working fluids are used, and under the same electrical standard, the processing speed and surface accuracy are also different.
The use of insulating working fluid mainly has the following functions:
(1) It is beneficial to generate pulse spark discharge; eliminate galvanic corrosion products in the crevice; and use it as a cooling electrode.
(3) When using a pulsed power supply, the spark discharge needs to be pulsed and intermittent.
(4) The processing material needs to be conductive. Only conductive materials, such as metallic materials and semi-conductive non-metallic materials, can generate spark discharges.
The necessary conditions for CNC Router processing operation, from which we learned that when processing the Router, we need to maintain a certain gap between the tool electrode and the workpiece surface, and at the same time add insulating liquid, okay, The above content has been introduced to you. I believe that after reading it, you will have a new understanding and understanding of it. If you need it, you can contact us.